9.9.06
15:52
EH.
To prevent this blog from dying, I shall try to blog somewhat! Yay, beams yay!
Okay, once the EYEs are over and all the hand-overs stuff are over, I shall COMPILE A LIST OF 2I ACHIEVEMENTS MWHAHAHA.
I think 2I is a super pro. class. Really, wait till you see the list mans!
Okay, I am going crazy here, probably because the holidays are like ending in 2 days time which is like WTH LAH!): ): ): And that explains my sporadic paragraphings. Ha.
Aiyer, whatevers lah. I want to be in the CHALET ORGANIZING COMMITTEE TOO! (big beams) Yay, I love everyone heres and I miss everyone too! 2I rawks like hell mansXsZsX.
Okay, I shall stop being lian or bimbotic lah. I tell you I am going crazy:/ Okay, I love you all sweet loads! Will try to blog more next time. Meanwhile, take care and enjoy what's left of the holidays and score well for your finals yeah?(for those still in Cedar)
(As you can see, the important points in this post are in bold while the rest are crap. HAHA.)
<3
weiling(:
* x wishhhingg forr y0uu. ` creammmx.